POLYVINYL ALCOHOL 26-99 (100-70)
1. Description of Product
Appearance: White Powder on Floor Solubility: Stable in almost all organic solvents. Not dissolved in animal and plant oils and grease.
(1) Adhesive industry: Paper production and converting, paper-tube adhesive.
(2) Construction industry: Acetal product used for building glue, as paint of external and interior building walls, building adhesive.
(3) Ceramic industry: Chinalco ball binder, ceramic binder.
(4) Stabilizer industry: Emulsion polymerization of vinyl acetate and urea formaldehyde glue viscosity stability, etc.
a. Hydrolysis degree: 99.3% - 100.0%
b. Purity: ≥94.0%
c. Viscosity: 78.1 - 82mpa.s
4. Storage：The material is very stable with no risk of molding and deteriorating. Under dry condition. Indefinite when protected from moisture.
5. Dissolving Method: Pouring a certain amount of water into the dissolving tank, the water temperature should be below 30 ℃, then start the blender and pour into PVA slowly, the filling speed with PVA should be keep into 10 kilograms per minutes advisable. Confirm the PVA powder has fully dispersed (about 10-20 minutes) then heat the solution, and it can be completely dissolved when heat to 90 ℃ about 1 hour.
Method of analysis: Viscosity is measured in 4% aqueous solution at 20℃. By a Brookfield type viscosimeter. PH is measured in 4% aqueous solution at 20℃Ash expressed as Na2O.